iPhone 8 is more accessible, compared to iPhone 8 Plus and X, one of the Smartphones most sought after by consumers. However, it is essential to make sure it is worth investing in this device.
So, below you can find some specifications of Apple’s iPhone 8 and also the differences between iPhone 8 and iPhone 7. But it is good to say that there is much more similarity than difference between the two devices.
The specifications of the iPhone 8
Knowing more about the specifications of the iPhone 8 is very important. From these you can be sure that the iPhone 8 is really the best choice for you. Check out:
- Design: Apple hasn’t innovated for the past 4 years when it comes to design. The iPhone 8 is identical to the iPhone 7, which has the same design as the iPhone 6s and was similar to the iPhone 6. The glass back was Apple’s big bet . It allows wireless charging, but not all consumers have this accessory, since the charger is the part.
- Display: Features a 4.7 inch HD retina display. In addition, it features TrueTone technology , which can measure the light and brightness of the environment. That is, it promises to deliver the image that the user needs.
- Battery: Ensures a lot of efficiency like the iPhone 7. With the use of wireless headphones the device shows good resistance, such as: 14 hours of connection, 13 hours of video playback and 40 hours of audio playback.
- Camera: The iPhone 8 has a 12 MP rear camera, lens aperture at f / 1.8 and its zoom is up to 5x. For those who enjoy recording a lot of videos, iPhone 8 offers 4K recording at 24fps, 30fps or 60fps.
- Performance: The device features an A11Bionic processor, that is, 70% faster than the iPhone 7. This is a very important feature when talking about games. This processor is intended, mainly, to run 3D games with the Metal 2 API, that is, it guarantees much more quality in performance.
Differences between iPhone 8 and iPhone 7
That the two are very similar is indisputable, especially when it comes to design. That’s because Apple made few changes to the design, screen and camera.
Anyway, the iPhone 8 arrived with improvements. The chip gets to be 70% faster compared to other devices of the brand. In addition, it brings wireless charging, which has never been introduced by any other brand. However, as previously mentioned, it is an improvement only for those who have the accessory.
- Screen: The iPhone 8 has a 4.7-inch retina display and has a density of 326 pixels per inch. That is, it is exactly the same as the iPhone 7. In addition, both have 3D Touch technology , it recognizes the pressure of the fingers on the display.
The novelty is due to TrueTone technology. It adjusts the display based on the ambient light, so it offers even more accurate colors for each user’s eyes.
- Camera: Another point between the two devices that has not changed much. That’s because the rear camera of both is 12 megapixels. In addition, both devices feature a four-LED flash and up to 5x digital zoom. The difference can be noticed when it is necessary to use the recording function. That’s because the iPhone 7 has the ability to shoot in 4K at 30 frames per second. The iPhone 8 records 4K videos, but with more frames per second.
- Storage: This was an improvement compared to the two devices. The iPhone 8 starts at 64GB and the other option is 256GB. The iPhone 7 has three possibilities: 32GB, 128GB and 256GB. And like all Apple devices, the iPhone 8 is another one that has no memory card slot.
- Battery: Only through research is it possible to know how the iPhone 8 battery works. In reality, this is true for any Apple device. That’s because the manufacturer doesn’t reveal the battery capacity of any of its Smartphones . According to the benchmark tests, the iPhone 7 has a 1,960 mAh battery, while the iPhone 8 has a smaller capacity, 1,821 mAh. But Apple guarantees that the battery life of the iPhone 8 is similar to that of the iPhone 7.